High Build Epoxy Coatings
High build epoxy coatings are a waterproof, highly chemical resistant, durable and structural coating system which can be used for the repair, rehabilitation and permanent protection of a wide range of structures and assets.
We have a proven range of high build epoxy coating which we use, choosing the best epoxy coating for the job at hand. We have a range of epoxy coatings which are 100% solids, moisture tolerant, zero VOC.s (volatile organic compounds e.g. solvents), very chemical resistant .
At Power Coatings have been using epoxy resin systems with great success since 2005 on pipes, manholes, pump-chambers, wet wells, bunds, on chemical plants, breweries and food production plants
Epoxy coating systems can be used for the restoration, repair and protection of virtually any substrate including, concrete, brick, cast iron, steel, GRP, many plastics and composites.
We have special epoxy which can be sprayed onto very damp substrates with no primer, and develop high bond strength to the substrate.
We have a complete range of epoxy products that include, spray applied, hand applied, mastics, flexible epoxy coating, fire retardant grades and potable water grades.
Epoxy coatings can reinforce the strength of a structure as well as being a waterproof and chemically resistant coating with a pH range of pH2-ph13, resistant to strong acids and strong alkalis (bases) and a wide range of chemicals and fuels.
High Build Epoxy Coatings Key Features And Benefits
- 100% solids epoxy coating system – solvent free.
- No VOCs – therefore ideal for use in confined spaces.
- Highly chemical resistant (pH 2-14) Excellent resistance to H2S attack.
- Excellent adhesion to damp substrates.
- Waterproof and Structurally reinforcing.
- Up to 10mm thick coating in one application.
- Reduced overspray compared with other systems.
- Does not promote the growth of algae or bacteria.
- Bridges and fills cracks and voids during application.
- High temperature resistance.
- No primers required, fast 1 coat application, fast return to service.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates.
- Full range of coatings and mastics for most substrate types.
- 20+ year track record of successful projects.